Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Addiction.

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?
That's for me to know. I know you're curious though. Tough.

2.Where was the last place you went out to eat?
I bought lunch yesterday at this sushi place near my job.

3.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Andre

4.Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes first, then lips. I can't really make a big deal about lips because I don't have any.

5.Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Fine arts.

6.Best kind of pizza?
Anything with ricotta cheese on it. Or pepperoni. Pepperoni is my weakness.

7.Is your bedroom window open?
Sorta - it's got the air conditioner in it.

8.What is in store for your future?
Gee whiz I don't know.

9.Who was the last band you saw live?
Started to watch some band at McCarren pool but I don't know what they're called.

10.Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
If they needed me to.

11.What is your favorite soda?
I don't really drink soda like that, but definitely orange.

12.How many songs are on your iTunes?
I don't have itunes....

13.When was the last time you purchased something over 0?
Over 0? What's that mean?

14.Where is the last place you drove to?
Andy's b-day party.

15.Are you experienced?
I don't know...am I?

16.Any historical figures that you envy?
Probably.

17.What brand of digital camera do you own?
Nikon

18.When was the last time you got a good workout?
Oooo....that's a sensitive subject....

19.If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
For some reason I always go to uniqlo first - even though their jeans aren't made for people with any kind of shape whatsoever. Then they always end up falling off my hips because my butt doesn't fit right in them.

20.Where did your last kiss take place?
Who wants to know?

21.What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Straightening my greasy ass hair that hadn't been washed in like 4 days.

22.Are you a quitter?
Eh, sometimes.

23.Who was the last person you had in your house?
Nobody ever comes to my house. Ok they do.

24.Can you speak another language?
Man I'm ashamed to say that I can't. Ask me again later.

25.How about you put your legs behind your head?
How about you do it.

26.When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
Hmmm...wow I guess I haven't done that in a while. Not since the last time I saw Ana! It was at Trophy after Andy's band played at that house party. Woah that was a little while ago. I need to get some of that back in my life.

27.Nickname?
Nay, Nay Nay, Lil Nay, Penny, Renoo, Renoodle

28.Describe what you are wearing in detail?
Oh geeze. Ok gray dinosaur shirt, dark blue jeans, my b & w 6.0s, and the everyday stuff like my watch and necklace and earrings and my black bracelet. Oh and my messy hair.

29.What do you think about people who party a lot?
Fun. Unless it's sad.

30.Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Extremely. Well, it depends who I'm having the conversation with, but for the most part, it def makes me uncomfy. I'm really private about that kind of stuff.

31.Are you one of those people who obsesses over Hollister
Ew.

32.What was the last CD you purchased?
hahaha Datarock.

33.What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
That's really tough. I mean, there's a lot to chose from....I'd have to really think about it and get back to you if you really want to know.

34.What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Definitely gluttony. I don't really remember what the rest of them are. Is envy one?

35.Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
I thought about it.

36.Where is your favorite place to get coffee?
I don't drink coffee.

37.Have you ever been offered a job?
I was offered this one that I have right now.

38.Have you ever stolen anything off of a road?
Someone's rim. It was amazing. I gave it to my friend Danielle.

39.When was the last time you dyed your hair?
In 7th grade I put a blue streak in my hair. Then I decided I didn't like it. haha

40.Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
That time we got in that car with that crazy lady who said she didn't care if you drank or smoked or whatever in her car. haha She was funny.

41.Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
None of your damn business.

42.Miss someone?
Yeah.

43.How is your last ex doing?
He hates me.

44.Is there someone you want to fight?
You.

No comments: