Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bizaare. O. World.

Please explain to me what's going on here:




Apparently the elegance that emanates from these girls can be seen from across Union Square. They sat down next to me on the steps and this guy comes from behind me, hits me in the head with his bag, and goes straight for them, telling them how elegant they are and that he can tell by their outfits that they're not from New York. They're not. They're from Baltimore and apparently he's some famous photographer whose name I didn't catch. He kept going on and on about their style and how he doesn't see that anymore and he just has to take their picture because they're going in his book. One of these girls claims to be an actress, one claims to be a singer, and the other claims to be a model. They also claimed that people had been staring at them all day because of the way they're dressed.
All I can say is that I can shop at American Apparel, H&M, and Forever 21 too, where this sort of pre-packaged look is readily available. We all can. It's really not hard to capture that "Straight Out the Gallery Elegance".




I liked these girls because they had matching bracelets like Ana and me. Awwww.

No comments: