Monday, September 1, 2008

Don't Put it Out With Your Boots, Ted.

This is a mini tribute to all the crap found at my front door. I'm not even going to show what the tomato plant looks like now. It's completely taken over the steps.

I came home to this one day...along with a crapload of other weird trash in the front of the house. It's so embarrassing. I'm glad I don't have people over very often. At the same time, this is hilarious.


This was also by the trash can. Why would you throw that away?


This is Team Douchebag.


I came home from work the next day, and the doll was still there...except on top of these concrete chunks....kinda obscene. And again, weird.


Haha I was leaving my apartment and this magazine was on the step. It was addressed to my downstairs neighbor. I'll tell you one thing - he's no body-builder.


I just liked this cool car. I really like cars.


I had to get a picture of this lady's awesome cardi/cami combo. It's amazing.

No comments: