Friday, October 10, 2008

Drizhollering and BlahBlah.

First I went to dinner with Shon at Tai Thai. So good.
Then I met up with Ana and Jon and we went to Alphabeta - which reminds me that girl never called me about the gold shoes.
We made friends with the guy at the door.
He collects vintage Cazal frames. He showed me pictures of his collection on his IPod.
He checked our IDs and then stamped our hands with a stamp that said "PAID." I told him he shouldn't use that stamp because it's a lie and he told me that I paid with my charm.



Aw man, I think he caught us off-guard.





Then to McDonald's?


Then we stopped at this bar on Bedford Ave. It had weird rubber seats and weak drinks. Ana called Sterling and then we met him at Hope.


This kid was being a dick the whole night. He kept calling Ana and me "those girls" and apparently Ana heard him call us bitches. I told her to let me know if he said it again, but he didn't. I was going to give him a talking-to. So (after he passed out) he got this instead:



Amazing!


So we danced a little with Sterling and then went to Hugs. Our new friend Tim bought us a couple of games of Skee Ball since he promised us a dance party and there were all of 5 people there.



This is our new friend Tim. Ana wants to hook him up with her friend Ally.


Man, skee ball is tiring.




Then we got pizza. I didn't need to be eating pizza.




Ana and I had a catch with Jon's handball for a while. Then I got a cab home. I never get a cab home. I slept in my bra and jeans. I never sleep in my bra and jeans. What the...?

No comments: