Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Makes Me Tired.

Wednesday I got out of work early so I made the 2:30 bus down to Philly.
1. Boston Market
2. Transporter 3
3. The Barbary


Thursday I went to my mom's and hung out with my sister.
My mom, aunt, sister, and I had dinner and then just hung out around the house.
At around 10:30, my sister's friend Michelle picked us up and we drove to these outlets for midnight shopping.
We didn't get much, but we did, however, end up with buffalo bleu cheese dip. Delicious.
We went to sleep at about 6 am.

Friday we went to lunch at Nifty Fifty's with my mom and her boyfriend.
I got this amazing chicken sandwich.
We went shopping the rest of the day and picked up Miranda around 6:30.
Miranda stayed over and we watched movies and made cookies.
I was supposed to go to Beth's mom's house in Jersey for "Thanksgiving 2" but I didn't make it. :(

Saturday I took Miranda to get a haircut and took pictures of her to bring to the scouting agency.
She's so cute.
She has an appointment with them again on Thursday.
My mom made pizzelles for me since I was out all day.
1. Fish sandwiches
2. Philippe's
3. Cosi
4. The Barbary


Today I picked up my dad and Miranda and we went to lunch for my dad's birthday. Michelle and my aunt came too.
I got on the 4:00 bus and didn't get home until 7:30.
I'm tired.
































1 comment:

cwPhotography said...

Your hair is so curly.

LOL at those sunglasses. Ha!

The Word Verification for this comment is neesloat. Where do they get these words?