Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun Night.

I feel like Andrew WK in this outfit.

This morning this girl got on the train who was rather unfortunate looking.
She had stringy hair, a mole on her chin, and beady eyes.
Her lips were big and chapped.
She was eating a bagel with cream cheese, and put her hand at my eye level on the pole.
She had dirty fingernails.
She also had cream cheese on her big, cracked lips and it was making me nauseous.
Even after she was finished eating, she made no attempt at removing the cream cheese.
She had some book with puzzles in it, and she ripped a page out to work on.
The puzzle was called, "Don't mean a thing (encore)"
It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
There were numbers and rows of boxes and she was just filling in certain boxes with her pencil.
I'm assuming at the end there'd be a picture left, but I don't really get how you solve the puzzle.

I'm not one to judge - especially things that people can't help, but I also noticed that she was wearing a wedding band.
That desperately made me want to know what her "other half" is like.

No comments: