Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yay Google Horoscope!


You must deliver on the promises you recently made and you can't afford to drop the ball on a previous commitment. You have some hard work in front of you, and today you are compulsive about taking care of business. Don't let anything pull you so far off course now that you forget what you initially set out to do. Just get started while the force is with you, and you could accomplish superhero acts.

I'd say the force is with me.
Last night I watched "I'm a Celebrity - Get me Out of Here" while I glued rhinestones.

Hey remember when I used to wear big hoop earrings and wear "street" brands?
*Remember when I used to have that short haircut and when I grew it out, I'd forgotten that I had curly hair?
*Remember when I used to wear big belt buckles and nice sneakers? My belt always matched my shoes and bag.
*Remember when I used to wear those tight jeans?
*Remember when I used to actually follow through with my ideas?
*Remember when we used to go to Shampoo every Wednesday and we had names for all of the "scene" kids?
Whatever happened to "Jacket Kid" aka Nicky Money? He invited us to an afterparty once in Upper Darby, but we had school the next day, so we didn't go. LOL We heard a rumor that he stabbed someone and was going to jail for 3 years. That was about 6 years ago. Hmmm.....

I want to be the 19 year old me again.

No comments: