Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

For those of you who don't already know:

there - I'm headed over there now.
their - Their ice cream melted. :(
they're - They're not acting right.

here - Do you have to do that right here?!
hear - I can't hear you over the blaring reggaeton.

then - You can go ahead then.
than - I'd rather shave my head than have hair like hers.

who's - Who's the hobag?
whose - Whose drink is this?

accept - I accept the fact that you need to bring that pillowcase everywhere.
except - I like you except for your chronic halitosis.

affect - How will my lazy eye affect my chances of going out with you?
effect - Team Douchebag is in full effect.

your - Give me your lunch money.
you're - You're pretty. :)

to - You're going to drive me crazy.
too - I ate too much.

our - This is our car.
are - Are you going to the game?

No comments: