Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Before I'm a Quarter.

Life is what you make of it and I feel like I haven't been making very much of mine.
My family would argue that I've done a lot with my life so far, being that I moved to NY by myself when I was 22 and have been working in fashion using my degree. I've always paid my own rent and my own bills and have been doing ok.
It's not enough for me though. I don't want to be sitting in an office everyday for the rest of my life. I don't want to be sitting in an office right now.
I want to be making art and sewing and meeting interesting people and traveling. The art that I've made has been so half-assed, it's not even worth thinking about.
I'm going to be 25 in October. I can't keep putting things off and telling myself that I'm too tired or waiting for other people. I need a push.
I cleaned up a little in my apartment which actually does motivate me because there's room in there now. haha

In other news, I was getting on the train last night and I overheard this guy say, "You can trust me. I'm from the Bronx." So awesome.

No comments: