Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Night at the Roxxy.

I used to hang out with these hardcore kids.
Everyone in "the scene" went to Shampoo every Wednesday for 80s night.
There was this guy "Black Ray" who I used to talk to sometimes.
There was this drama with him, me, and my ex, Mike. (Mike Brown)
But anyway, I hadn't talked to him or seen him in years, and one day maybe a month ago, he friended me on myspace.
As it turns out, he's like the manager or something of this club, The Roxxy in Philly.
My sister goes there with her friends.
Ray has all these pictures of him with all kinds of girls on his myspace, including this one:



Now, if you know you don't have the best stomach, why would you show it off so willingly like that?
My stomach's def not as nice as it once was, and I certainly wouldn't show it off in a pose such as the above.
Just another example of Philly trash.

Although, I guess if this girl goes there, it's understandable.

1 comment:

cwPhotography said...

Hahaha your sister is going to be so pissed that you posted that picture.