Sunday, November 23, 2008

Douchebags Buy Drinks.

Last night I went to Arrow, where Andy was djing.
I texted him before I got there to find out how it was.
He texted me back, "Packed but douchey."
He couldn't have sent me a more accurate description.
It was fun though.
I wish I had more people with me so I could have danced.
I don't like dancing with strangers. Especially douchey ones.

I was talking to Andy's friend Bobby about music and stuff.
We both agree that no good music has come out in a really long time and the radio is never worth listening to.
I can't remember exactly what he said, but he said something along the lines of the last good song to come out was ODB Got Your Money. haha I wish I remembered what he said exactly. It was a lot funnier.
Andy gave us astronaut ice cream.

I thoroughly enjoyed making fun of all the girls that thought they were cute that came up to the dj booth requesting ridiculous songs.

Maybe that's my problem. I don't think I'm cute.

Anyway, I was home by 3:30. I had weird dreams.






3 comments:

cwPhotography said...

That is exactly what my car would look like, if I had one.

I really missed you last night. I had fun at the wii party, but I haven't seen you since summer and I'm getting antsy.

Who's the dude in the last picture?

lil Nay said...

We'll hang out soon! We have a lot to talk about I think. The guy in the last picture is my friend's friend Bobby.

Bobby Analog said...

yo yo homeslice. I can't even remember what comment I made that night. If ur goin out again soon and need someone to hang with hit me on my dog N bone numbers 347 331 6251. WORD