Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dream Dictionary

Christy and I were discussing weird dreams that we've been having.
I've been dreaming that I either can't find a bathroom, or that I'm in a bathroom that's just a toilet in the middle of a public room.
Monday I dreamt that the toilet was all clogged up.
Last night I dreamt that I was out of toilet paper.
Sometimes I dream that I have to find a bathroom for my little sister.


Bathroom
To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, it may symbolize purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.

To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. It may also indicate that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. If you reveal these feelings, you are afraid that others around you will judge and criticize you. If you dream that you are in a bathroom meant for the opposite sex, then it suggests that you are overstepping your boundaries.You have crossed the line in some situation.

To dream that you can not find the bathroom, signifies that you are have difficulties in releasing and expressing your emotions.

Toilet
To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless. The dream may also be brought about by your full bladder and is attempting to get you up and go to the bathroom. If you are cleaning the toilet, then it means that you are starting to shed your shell or lose your inhibitions.

To see a clogged toilet in your dream, signifies that you are holding and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long and you need to let go of the negative feelings.

To see an overflowing or flooded toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions

No comments: