Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girly Childhood Toys.

From kindergarten through maybe 2nd grade, I remember when invited to a birthday party, you should always ask, "Is it a dress party?" It would be quite embarrassing if you were the only one who didn't show up in a dress.

I remember wanting blonde hair and blue eyes because my 2 best friends, Christie and Erin did.
I also wanted all the same toys. (Except Barbie dolls. I only wanted Jem.)
Christie used to really be into Lady Lovely Locks. There were books and maybe a cartoon? And of course, dolls.
I got a doll one year for my birthday. It came with these animal clips with long colorful tails that you could either clip in the doll's hair, or your own.
Haha I think I still have some of them.

I also wanted some scented doll one year, which I got, and it smelled for years long after it should've stopped. It smelled like some kind of berry pastry. I wonder if it was a cupcake doll? I think I had one of those too.

OH! And then there's Zoobilee Zoo.

I used to want to be Whazzat. She was cool and pink, and liked music.

No comments: